What are the best apps out there to use as an example to how I should build mine? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi!

Are there any great apps you guys could tell me that are great examples of productive or basically informational apps? I am in the process of creating an app now and it has a lot of information so I wanted an example to see how its done right so it will come out successfully.

Any ideas are welcome, but must be GREAT app examples!

Thanks!

Sunday, December 23, 2012 12:30 AM

Answers

• Hi compuluv, 

You must try #AndaTube, where you can listening music or watching film from YouTube, or even you can download the video :)

http://apps.microsoft.com/windows/en-US/app/andatube/33e36a48-661a-4b6c-9af2-edf92ceeac1e

• Marked as answer by compuluv Monday, December 31, 2012 7:58 PM
    Sunday, December 23, 2012 12:50 AM
  • Cocktail Flow

It is in my opinion the best app in the store in terms of how it looks and feels. (I did not make the app, I am just an impressed user)

Stumble Upon is also very nice, as is Nextgen Reader.

Sadly I'd also add to steer clear of Microsoft's own apps. Not a single one of them is exceptional. Bing News is decent, Xbox Music is awful, and the email and messenger apps are subpar.

Monday, December 31, 2012 3:06 AM

All replies

• Hi compuluv, 

You must try #AndaTube, where you can listening music or watching film from YouTube, or even you can download the video :)

http://apps.microsoft.com/windows/en-US/app/andatube/33e36a48-661a-4b6c-9af2-edf92ceeac1e

Sunday, December 23, 2012 12:50 AM
  • Cocktail Flow

It is in my opinion the best app in the store in terms of how it looks and feels. (I did not make the app, I am just an impressed user)

Stumble Upon is also very nice, as is Nextgen Reader.

Sadly I'd also add to steer clear of Microsoft's own apps. Not a single one of them is exceptional. Bing News is decent, Xbox Music is awful, and the email and messenger apps are subpar.

Monday, December 31, 2012 3:06 AM