none
help RRS feed

Answers

• Unlike theDBguy I interpret your question to mean:

I have a form with a groupbox and some radiobuttons inside of that. How do I save the selected value to the database?

The simplest way to do that is to "bind" the form to the underlying table, by setting the form's RecordSource property.
    Then bind the groupbox to the field in which you want to save the numeric value representing the selected radio button.

-Tom. Microsoft Access MVP

Sunday, October 9, 2016 11:17 PM

All replies

• Pls hw can I save my group radiobotton to my database
    Sunday, October 9, 2016 10:03 PM
  • Hi, If you're referring to a customized Ribbon you created through the Options settings, you'll probably have to convert it to XML to save it with your database. Hope it helps...
    Sunday, October 9, 2016 10:29 PM
  • Unlike theDBguy I interpret your question to mean:

I have a form with a groupbox and some radiobuttons inside of that. How do I save the selected value to the database?

The simplest way to do that is to "bind" the form to the underlying table, by setting the form's RecordSource property.
    Then bind the groupbox to the field in which you want to save the numeric value representing the selected radio button.

Sunday, October 9, 2016 11:17 PM
  • Hi

what do you mean?

you want to save the radiobutton status to the db?

顺其自然地勇往直前!—Justin Liu

• Marked as answer by MC COOLEST Monday, October 10, 2016 4:33 PM
    • Unmarked as answer by MC COOLEST Monday, October 10, 2016 4:33 PM
    Monday, October 10, 2016 12:23 AM
  • Hi Tom,

Not sure where I got the idea the question was about Ribbons. Thanks for the assist. Cheers!

Monday, October 10, 2016 12:26 AM
  • Cheers!

I first thought your response was from the OP. That would have been even funnier. Let's see when he/she breaks the spell...

Monday, October 10, 2016 12:52 AM
  • Yea u got my question right...! But I need. More explanation 
    Monday, October 10, 2016 4:31 PM
  • Yes, using ms access
    Monday, October 10, 2016 4:33 PM
  • Hi MC COOLEST,

According to your description, you could refer to Working with Option Buttons (Radio Buttons) on Access Forms

In addition I suggest that you could provide table structure and screenshot, it will help us resolve your issue.

Disclaimer: This response contains a reference to a third party World Wide Web site. Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you. Microsoft does not control these sites and has not tested any software or information found on these sites; therefore, Microsoft cannot make any representations regarding the quality, safety, or suitability of any software or information found there. There are inherent dangers in the use of any software found on the Internet, and Microsoft cautions you to make sure that you completely understand the risk before retrieving any software from the Internet.

Thanks for your understanding.

Tuesday, October 11, 2016 2:12 AM