none
Battery Power Level unavailable RRS feed

• Question

• Hello! I am not sure if this is the correct forum for this question but I honestly have no idea where else I could ask it... Anyway, I have a seemingly simple problem that I cannot fix. I have Windows 7, and the battery power levels are completely unavailable to me. Right now, looking at the battery icon in the lower right hand corner of the screen, it is completely empty despite having just finished charging it and when I hover my cursor over it, it says, "Unknown remaining". When it is plugged in to charge, it will say, "Plugged in and charging," and when it is completely full yet plugged in, "Plugged in and not charging," will appear. It no longer displays the percentage of battery power left or the time remaining until charging must take place. There is nothing at all wrong with the battery physically (it is brand new) and still operates completely normally, but the information I want I cannot find. It's been like this for a few days but every time I try to discover the solution, I can't find it and it frustrates me. How can I rectify this?
    Sunday, September 30, 2012 5:16 AM