Automated update of content for existing apps RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

is there a tool or method of update, apart from copy and paste, that will allow smooth and painless update to the content of an existing app. I understand the Google Play store have external API's that allow you to update the localized content of an app and bundle it all together for upload.

At the moment anytime I wish to update an app, I have to copy and paste the content into the different sections for about 30 different languages and this is very time consuming.

Regards

Martin

Friday, June 19, 2015 10:02 AM

All replies

• Saturday, June 20, 2015 1:22 PM
  • Hi,

This is not quite what I am looking for. The tool mentioned in the article allows the developers to incorporate the marketing text and send it for localisation. However our marketing information, including the app description, features etc, are created by our marketing team, send to our localisation teams for translation and is usually one of the final tasks. What I would require is a method of automatically loading the information to the MSFT store page along with the new build for the app. The content and app are separate tasks that are carried out by different teams.

Would it be possible to add the localized text to the app store using an api of some sort? I understand Google and Apple are providing such methods to their app providers.

Regards

Martin

Friday, July 3, 2015 1:57 PM