silverlight application not working RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hi everyone: i am new user of silverlight. when i start my VS and create new project and select silverlight application. then its give me first a warning message and asked for two options. when i load default application in references folder of silverlight missing three dll files. ( agclr, system.silverlight and system.xml.core). i reinstall the silverlight but the problem is still same. please let me know how i can correct this. from where i can get these dll files. so that i start my learning as soon as possible. Thanks in advance Regards, Shahid Majeed
    Thursday, February 26, 2009 7:13 AM

All replies

•  Hi,

Looks like you don't have a clean solution.

Can you try to loacte whether System.Web.silverlight Assembly is ther or not in your machine.??

If you are selecting HTml Page as Hosting Page then are you able to see content .

Thursday, February 26, 2009 7:39 AM
  • i have following dll files in reference assemblies folder agcore.dll coreclr.dll Microsoft.visualbasic.dll mscorlin.dll mscorrc.dll npctrl.dll npctrlui.dll sliverlight.configurationUI.dll syste.core.dll system.dll system.net.dll system.runtime.serialization.dll system.servicemodel.dll system.servicemodel.web.dll system.windows.browser.dll system.windows.dll system.xml.dll
    Thursday, February 26, 2009 7:50 AM
  • Hi shahid.majeed,

Did you install the silverlight's previous version?  You need to uninstall all the related files before installing the new version.

Tuesday, March 3, 2009 2:54 AM