OMG! I cannot let my Access 2016 runs on Visual studio 2015 RRS feed

• Question

• I'm using Access 2016 for my project. I watched the tutorial and did most part of the project. Every time i press play, it shows:"

{"The 'Microsoft.ACE.OLEDB.12.0' provider is not registered on the local machine."}

I have no idea what can i do. I changed my target CPU to x64. The office is fully installed. Can anyone help me? Please.

Monday, June 6, 2016 5:43 AM

Answers

All replies

• not following: "press play" ??  and then the title about Visual Studio 2015...also unclear about 'target CPU'...  It does sound like the Access application installation is not fundamentally correct - you may prefer the forum for your operating system or Office installation in general.

Monday, June 6, 2016 1:07 PM
  • You may have to install this: Microsoft Access Database Engine 2010 Redistributable https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=13255

-Tom. Microsoft Access MVP

• Proposed as answer by ryguy72 Friday, June 10, 2016 1:24 AM
    • Marked as answer by ChristmasCC Sunday, June 12, 2016 9:49 AM
    Monday, June 6, 2016 1:21 PM
  • Hi ChristmasCC,

please visit the link below to get solution regarding this issue. let us know if it worked for you or not.

HOW TO: FIX ERROR - "the 'microsoft.ace.oledb.12.0' provider is not registered on the local machine"

if possible please describe your issue clearly with some details so we can understand it correctly.

Regards

Deepak

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, June 7, 2016 2:10 AM