a connection attempt failed because the connected party did not respond after a period of time. Application deployment Error RRS feed

All replies

• Are you able to debug against your phone when you try?

Matt Small - Microsoft Escalation Engineer - Forum Moderator
    If my reply answers your question, please mark this post as answered.

NOTE: If I ask for code, please provide something that I can drop directly into a project and run (including XAML), or an actual application project. I'm trying to help a lot of people, so I don't have time to figure out weird snippets with undefined objects and unknown namespaces.

Thursday, January 30, 2014 8:26 PM
  • No I am not able to debug. but when I connect to other system its working fine. It there any setting in windows OS. I am using Windows 8.1 OS.

Ravindra

Friday, January 31, 2014 6:27 AM
  • You'll have to ensure that the phone is recognized by the OS first.  You should check the event viewer after connecting to see if there are any events which indicate what's wrong.  If that doesn't help, perhaps a repair and/or reinstall of Visual Studio is in order.

Matt Small - Microsoft Escalation Engineer - Forum Moderator
    If my reply answers your question, please mark this post as answered.

NOTE: If I ask for code, please provide something that I can drop directly into a project and run (including XAML), or an actual application project. I'm trying to help a lot of people, so I don't have time to figure out weird snippets with undefined objects and unknown namespaces.

Friday, January 31, 2014 12:41 PM