Mirroring failure RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I have mirroring setup in prod environment on 8 dbs, was working fine before 10 days but in one db it is failing daily.

Environment:

synchronous without automatic failover also tried async

At Primary: SQL Server 2008 R2 (SP3)-10.50.6220.0(X64)

and At secondary :SQL Server 2008 R2 (SP3) -10.50.6000.34(X64)

The errors from logs are:

At secondary:

Database mirroring will be suspended. Server instance 'InstanceName' 
    encountered error 3624, state 1, severity 20 when it was acting as a mirroring partner for database 'DBName'. 
    The database mirroring partners might try to recover automatically from the error and resume the mirroring session. 
    For more information, view the error log for additional error messages.

SQL Server Assertion: File: <loglock.cpp>, line=807 Failed Assertion = 'result == LCK_OK'. 
    This error may be timing-related. If the error persists after rerunning the statement, use DBCC CHECKDB to check the database for structural integrity, or restart the server to ensure in-memory data structures are not corrupted.

At primary:
    'TCP://InstanceName:5081', the remote mirroring partner for database 'DBName', encountered error 3624, status 1, severity 20. Database mirroring has been suspended.  Resolve the error on the remote server and resume mirroring, or remove mirroring and re-establish the mirror server instance.

Workaround: 

I have already checked DBCC checkdb is fine and checked the CUs updated and sql 2008 R2 SP3 is installed.

I am daily re-configuring it but it is not the solution. Looking for permanent solution.

Could anyone please help me to identify and resolve the issue?

MnSap

Saturday, September 9, 2017 8:03 PM

All replies