none
Add-in now firing? RRS feed

• Question

• Here are the things I looked at:

File\Options\Add-ins\myFile (which under Active Application Add-ins) but the add-in is not working. I put a break point in the code but it is not hitting it. The setup file in my program is not showing any errors. I check the register hive it is active (3). What else should I check

Monday, October 24, 2016 6:17 PM

All replies

• Hello,

How do you attach the debugger to the hosting process?

Do you deploy the add-in to the end user machine and then try to debug it from Visual Studio? Or do you try to run the add-in project under the debugger from VS?

What event exactly is not fired?

[custom.development]

Monday, October 24, 2016 9:26 PM
  • Hi bthumber,

I am agree with the suggestion given by the other community member.

please provide the information so that we can know about that.

you had mentioned that,"File\Options\Add-ins\myFile (which under Active Application Add-ins) but the add-in is not working".

for which office application you develop this Addin? and what your addin do? when you run it

did you developed any Ribbon Tab or Task pane Addin? is it displaying when you run it?

which code is not working if possible please post it.

Regards

Deepak

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, October 25, 2016 4:04 AM