none
Microsoft.Maps.Directions.RouteMode.truck stop work RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

for some days now the "Microsoft.Maps.Directions.RouteMode.truck" in setRequestOptions () of DirectionManager has not been working anymore.

The response in 404 bad request:

The response is "One or more parameters are not valid.","waypoint: Parameter is missing":

{"authenticationResultCode":"ValidCredentials","brandLogoUri":"http:\/\/dev.virtualearth.net\/Branding\/logo_powered_by.png","copyright":"Copyright © 2020 Microsoft and its suppliers. All rights reserved. This API cannot be accessed and the content and any results may not be used, reproduced or transmitted in any manner without express written permission from Microsoft Corporation.","errorDetails":["One or more parameters are not valid.","waypoint: Parameter is missing"],"resourceSets":[],"statusCode":400,"statusDescription":"Bad Request","traceId":"624c8a972cba443b809c4b238faeb5dc|DU00000D7F|0.0.0.0"}

This is my code:

directionsManager.setRequestOptions({
    routeMode: Microsoft.Maps.Directions.RouteMode.truck,
    vehicleSpec: {
    dimensionUnit: 'meter',
    weightUnit: 'kilogram',
    vehicleHeight: null,
    vehicleWidth: null,
    vehicleLength: null,
    vehicleWeight: null,
    vehicleAxles: null,

vehicleMaxGradient: null,
    vehicleMinTurnRadius: null,

}
    });

If i REMOVE all that code the waypoints are showed as route and it works all.

Thanks

Thursday, April 23, 2020 9:40 AM

All replies

• Hello Maurizio,

Can you confirm this issue is still occurring?  We had a 404 outage that should be cleared now.

Sincerely, IoTGirl

Thursday, April 23, 2020 6:24 PM
    Owner
  • Hello, now it works.

What was the problem?

Thanks.

Friday, April 24, 2020 7:24 AM
  • Hello Maurizio,

I don't have an answer for 404 as that is a client side issue.  The 500 errors were due to a deployment issue that has been addressed.

Sincerely, IoTGirl

Friday, April 24, 2020 7:50 PM
    Owner