Sketchflow project not running RRS feed

• Question

• I'm working on my first SketchFlow project and can't get it to run.  I renamed the original screen from Screen_1.xaml to Dashboard.xaml.  After reading posts here about how renaming can cause issues, I changed the name back to Screen_1.xaml.

I have the following settings in the Sketch.Flow file.

<StartScreen>UD_Health_DashboardScreens.Screen_1</StartScreen>

<ClassName>UD_Health_DashboardScreens.Screen_1</ClassName>
    These appear to be correct, but the player is blank when I run the project and a javascript error is apparently thrown.  The error is:

Unhandled Error in Silverlight Application AG_E_PARSER_BAD_TYPE [Line: 4 Position: 62] at System.WIndows.Application.LoadComponent (Object component, Uri resourceLocator) at xxxxx.Screen_1.InitializeComponent()

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Lee

Thursday, September 10, 2009 2:54 PM

All replies

• Ok, apparently there was a problem with some of the sample data sources I created.  I removed them and now it runs fine.  Still trying to determine what the issue was.
    Thursday, September 10, 2009 4:54 PM
  • I'm still experiencing this issue whenever I add a sample datasource to my project.  Other projects don't experience this so my guess it that the XAML that defines the datasources or the bindings is hosed up somewhere.  Not sure where to look.  Can anybody point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Lee
    Tuesday, September 15, 2009 6:04 PM