charts on multiple pages different size RRS feed

• Question

• Hello

I have 7 column charts with 7 different datasets generated together. All of them have dynamic width set to

=(1 + COUNT(Fields!Title.Value)) & " in"

The first 4 charts print on the first page just fine and they expand according to the number of column charts, however, the charts that print on page two have static width and the size of the chart is not expanding. When I export them to Excel they look fine, but just the viewing is odd.

Is there any property that I missed?

I'm running SQL Server 2008,SE.

Thank you

Wednesday, August 4, 2010 4:16 PM

Answers

• Hi teesql,

To your information "however, the charts that print on page two have static width and the size of the chart is not expanding", do you mean the property of DynamicWidth has no effect to this chart? if so I would recommend you have a check to the expression =(1 + COUNT(Fields!Title.Value)) & " in" for the property of DynamicWidth ,make sure the datafield Fields!Title.Value come from the dataset which is used in that chart.

For more information about this method of dynamiclly increasing the height or width of the chart, please click this link http://blogs.msdn.com/b/robertbruckner/archive/2008/10/27/charts-with-dynamic-size-based-on-categories-or-data.aspx

Hope this helps.

Challen Fu

• Marked as answer by Challen Fu Friday, August 13, 2010 7:55 AM
    Friday, August 6, 2010 5:07 AM