una

Question

• i have assigned an event handler "double tap"to an image but when i run it it says event handler not found. pls help. here is my xaml code of that image:

<Image x:Name="image" HorizontalAlignment="Left" Source="iphone5retinawallpaper.com-iphone5retina-wallpaper-hd-iOS7_24.jpg" DoubleTap="image_DoubleTap_1" Height="798" VerticalAlignment="Top" Width="480" Stretch="UniformToFill" />

Monday, July 21, 2014 4:16 PM

All replies

• What's the event handler code?

Matt Small - Microsoft Escalation Engineer - Forum Moderator
    If my reply answers your question, please mark this post as answered.

NOTE: If I ask for code, please provide something that I can drop directly into a project and run (including XAML), or an actual application project. I'm trying to help a lot of people, so I don't have time to figure out weird snippets with undefined objects and unknown namespaces.

Monday, July 21, 2014 7:08 PM
  •   public void image_DoubleTap_1(object sender, System.Windows.Input.GestureEventArgs e)
            {
                NavigationService.Source = (new Uri("/MainPage.xaml", UriKind.RelativeOrAbsolute));    

}    

this is the code .there is the same problems with some other codes  too

Tuesday, July 22, 2014 5:55 AM
  • Please post your code to OneDrive and share a link here.

Matt Small - Microsoft Escalation Engineer - Forum Moderator
    If my reply answers your question, please mark this post as answered.

NOTE: If I ask for code, please provide something that I can drop directly into a project and run (including XAML), or an actual application project. I'm trying to help a lot of people, so I don't have time to figure out weird snippets with undefined objects and unknown namespaces.

Tuesday, July 22, 2014 12:16 PM