none
Move word table with VB.net RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, 

how i can move a word table with vb.net? I just know the commands "wdAlignParagraphLeft" and wdAlignParagraphRight", but only let you adjust the right  or left of the document.

Tkanks, from portugal :)

• Moved by Mark Liu-lxfModerator Wednesday, December 14, 2011 3:50 AM word question (From:Visual Basic General)
    • Moved by Cindy Meister MVPModerator Wednesday, December 14, 2011 8:38 AM Word-specific issue (From:Visual Studio Tools for Office)
    Tuesday, December 13, 2011 12:15 AM

All replies

• There is a possibility somebody active in this forum knows what you ask.

The chance in this forum in the link below is however much higher

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/vsto

Success
    Cor
    Tuesday, December 13, 2011 7:10 AM
  • Hi Bombardino,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

This queue is about Visual Basic. I’m afraid that your topic about Word is unsuitable here. For better support, I will move this thread to Visual Studio Tools for Office forum.

Sorry for any inconvenient and have a nice day.

Mark Liu-lxf [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Wednesday, December 14, 2011 3:48 AM
  • Hi Bombardino

I'm going to move your question again, to the Word for Developers forum, which specializes in questions about the Word API.

But before anyone can answer your question we need more information:

1. Which version of Word are we dealing with?

2. What kind of application is this? A Windows Form? A Console App? Something else?

3. Please show us the code you use to access the table object. By that I mean something like Dim tbl as Word.Table = theDoc.Tables(n). This will help us give you a more meaningful code sample

4. Finally, please describe more exactly what you mean by "move". Do you want to shift it to the right? Put it on a different page...?

Cindy Meister, VSTO/Word MVP
    Wednesday, December 14, 2011 8:38 AM