none
Job failed because of Azure Storage

Question

• Hello,

i got an error when i try to backup my Server Files to our Azure Storage .

we use Backup Exec 16 as A Backup solutions .

the error is  0xe00084c7  : problem read/write in Azure Storage.

i have checked the connectivity to Azure Storage Account and its working fine .

Please could you help me?

Regards

Friday, January 6, 2017 9:36 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft forums. We are pleased to answer your query.

Kindly refer the below article for the error message on this scenario.

https://www.veritas.com/support/en_US/article.TECH5433

Disclaimer: This response contains a reference to a third-party World Wide Web site. Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you. Microsoft does not control these sites and has not tested any software or information found on these sites; therefore, Microsoft cannot make any representations regarding the quality, safety, or suitability of any software or information found there. There are inherent dangers in the use of any software found on the Internet, and Microsoft cautions you to make sure that you completely understand the risk before retrieving any software from the Internet.

I hope that the reply will assist you in getting your query addressed. In case you require further assistance, please do reply to the thread as we are always available to your queries.

Regards,
    Sumanth BM

Friday, January 6, 2017 4:24 PM
  • Hello ,

is there any check to make in our Storage Account ?

Regards

Tuesday, January 10, 2017 10:20 AM
  • Hello,

Sorry for the delay in the response!

Can you; Please elaborate you question? 

In mean while you may refer here for Troubleshoot Azure virtual machine backup

Regards,
    Sumanth BM

Tuesday, January 10, 2017 2:43 PM