none
Recover deleted occurrence of recurring appointment RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am using EWS to modify/cancel outlook appointment. in one scenario application cancel one of the occurrence of a recurring appointment. Now, i want to reinstate back so that it can be linked again to master appointment and show up in calendar. 

Is there any way we can do that. i can get DeletedOccurences of appointment but that just gives you originalstart but no itemid so that i can be moved back to calendar. i also tried using EWS  to look into deleted folder but it could not find and it become more confirmed after i came to know that deleted occurrences does not go to deleted folder.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Tuesday, October 29, 2019 9:16 AM

All replies

• I would suggest a better approach would be just to create a new exception on the date time the other meeting was cancelled. I don't believe you can un-cancelled a Meeting logically that wouldn't maintain the integrity of the meeting   
    Tuesday, October 29, 2019 10:43 PM
  • Hi Glen,

Many thanks for your reply. Can we create an exception which can be linked to main recurring appointment. I thought thats not possible or i dont know the method

can you guide me on that?

Thanks

Tuesday, October 29, 2019 11:12 PM