none
Integration of a MS Word Editor RRS feed

• Question

• Hey,

I'm currently creating a website, and on which the user can edit a .docx file which is stored on the server. I searched in the MS Office api's but I found nothing. 

Is there any way for my to integrate a editor like that in my web page ?

Thanks

Monday, October 2, 2017 12:10 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hello,

Office Object Model does not support that. According to your description, i think you could immigrate with Office Online. 

The following links might be helpful:

Integrating with Office Online

Using the WOPI protocol to integrate with Office Online

This forum is for Word Object Model. We do not support and are not familiar with WOPI protocol. If you have any issues, i suggest you post on the following forum:

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/forums/en-us/home?forum=os_office

Regards,

Celeste

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Chenchen LiModerator Wednesday, October 4, 2017 7:11 AM
    • Marked as answer by Bravo671 Wednesday, October 4, 2017 7:50 AM
    Tuesday, October 3, 2017 5:12 AM
  • Thank you for answer, I will check those links. Okay, sorry for the post in the wrong section.

Wednesday, October 4, 2017 7:05 AM
  • Hello,

You are welcome and I suggest you mark your post or helpful post as answer to close this thread.

Regards,

Celeste

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, October 4, 2017 7:11 AM