none
I installed KeePass 2,27 , open-source Password Manager , Network Install , for 2 Win7 PC's a. Samsung Galaxy - with KP2App a.o. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Everybody ,

I'm a New-bee , when I read the posts , I was busy to configure KeePass , with all efficient plugins ,

and it looks good , so far , I can see , that plugins work , I can access the keyboard for KeePass (f.Ex.) ,

I am in fact finished - but -

I 've Headache because of the Security , the generated Passwords must be safe follwing Standard DES or other

known safe Encryption , do I need to use the Algorythms with a Certificate Template?

Or is it enough , to install the pfx.Certificates , but with which Password I protect it?

And there's a nice feature , KeeForm , the Formfiller for IE and Firefox ,

but I must configure a Script for the au3.exe with AutoIT , and I'm not familiiar with Scripts - and Parameters

are a Mystery to me ? Who can help me , I want to finish this project !

Thanks for Answers , I hope they're coming , Greetings from A. , Amsterdam

Wednesday, July 30, 2014 8:44 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi Dr01d-Bl0nd1e_11,
    This forum is for software developers who are using the Open Specification documentation to assist them in developing systems, services, and applications that are interoperable with Microsoft products. The Open Specifications can be found at: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc203350(PROT.10).aspx. Since your post does not appear to be related to the Open Specification documentation set we would appreciate it if you could try to post your question in a more relevant forum.

AutoIt support forum

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/

Josh Curry (jcurry) | Escalation Engineer | Open Specifications Support Team

Wednesday, July 30, 2014 9:48 PM
  • Thank You So Much for this Link -

It's a while ago , I was interested in seeing my post again (I found the Favaorite , in IE ..) - I didn't hear or see

anything after posting my Question .

And is my Thread so unimportant - (KeePass 2.28 released , all overniew beginning - by the Way) -

I've a Smartphone , and I'm busy with a lot of Things , and thus Native Applications.

But - meanwhile Everybody gets to feel the new thread - the Leak in Open SSL , SSH -

and the Git Bash , what nobody expected .

Now its a bit more difficult , and I was intense busy with a project -

it's bigger - it's about Network Configuration , Ania

Monday, December 15, 2014 7:25 PM