Visual Studio 2013 express with windows sdk 8.1

Question

• Hello, I just want to know that Visual studio 2013 express for windows comes with windows sdk 8.1 or we have to install the windows sdk 8.1 manually. Thanks: Kumar Gautam
    Wednesday, February 26, 2014 4:34 PM

Answers

• Yes. I've done this many times.

I just downloaded Visual Studio Express for Windows with no problems. That is enough to develop Windows Store apps. I also don't have any obvious problems downloading the SDK from Get the standalone Windows SDK, but that is not necessary if you have Visual Studio Express for Windows.

If you are having problems you will need to provide more specific details about what exactly you are doing and exactly what problem you have.

--Rob

Wednesday, February 26, 2014 6:58 PM
    Owner

All replies

• It includes the SDK. You only need to install VS.

--Rob

Wednesday, February 26, 2014 4:41 PM
    Owner
  • Hello,

did you check it? Please let me know because the windows 8.1 sdk download website is not working.

Kumar

Wednesday, February 26, 2014 5:05 PM
  • Yes. I've done this many times.

I just downloaded Visual Studio Express for Windows with no problems. That is enough to develop Windows Store apps. I also don't have any obvious problems downloading the SDK from Get the standalone Windows SDK, but that is not necessary if you have Visual Studio Express for Windows.

If you are having problems you will need to provide more specific details about what exactly you are doing and exactly what problem you have.

--Rob

Wednesday, February 26, 2014 6:58 PM
    Owner

You really help me.

Thursday, February 27, 2014 3:09 PM