none
The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a receive

Question

• Hi,

Getting the below exception while connecting to windows azure storage from a particular machine for only a specific user id,

Unhandled Exception: Microsoft.WindowsAzure.Storage.StorageException: The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a receive. ---> System.Net.WebException: The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a receive. ---> System.Security.Cryptography.CryptographicException: Access is denied.

at Microsoft.WindowsAzure.Storage.Table.CloudTable.CreateIfNotExists(TableRequestOptions
    requestOptions, OperationContext operationContext)

For some other user id, it is working fine.

Please provide your suggestion/cause for this issue. Let me know if more details required.

Monday, March 20, 2017 3:36 PM

All replies

• Try using the same ID from a different machine; I think something else is closing your connection.
    Monday, March 20, 2017 8:31 PM
  • Tried using the same id in another machine. There it works fine for the same storage account.

Only In this particular machine I am getting this error message for this id.

Monday, March 20, 2017 8:50 PM
  • Could you share the stack trace? That might shed some light on what the HTTP layer is trying to do when it hits the inner exception.

Monday, March 27, 2017 5:27 AM