Signing early adaption program (link) on Load Testing on Cloud using TFS not working RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have done a load testing on cloud using TFS. That works fine. But I am able to simulate only 1500 VUers per month. I wish to participate in the early adoption program, and started signing for the same using the link -

https://connect.microsoft.com/VisualStudio/Survey/Survey.aspx?SurveyID=15425

I am getting error

"f this error continues, click the Help link at the top of the page to report the issue and include this error ID in your e-mail: 92e756bc-fd2d-4610-9c20-2a91fd05da5c"

I tried three times, getting the same error. Please help me to signing into the early adoption program.

Monday, August 26, 2013 4:22 AM

Answers

• Hi Thirumalai,

Thank you for your interest in load testing. The survey link had a problem a few days ago due to which you were seeing this error. It has been fixed now and you should be able to fill it up.

Can you please try again? We'll be happy to add you to the early adopters program. If you still face any problems, please let us know.

-Darshan

Thursday, August 29, 2013 5:52 AM

All replies

• Hi Thirumalai,

According to the screenshot, you didn't sign in with your MS account when participate in the adoption program. Please sign in before you joining the survey.

I can participate in the adoption program using the link you posted. Make sure you input the needed info correctly. If you still has the same error, you can follow up the error info "click the Help link at the top of the page to report the issue and include this error ID in your e-mail:XXXXX". Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Tuesday, August 27, 2013 6:12 AM
  • Hi Thirumalai,

Thank you for your interest in load testing. The survey link had a problem a few days ago due to which you were seeing this error. It has been fixed now and you should be able to fill it up.

Can you please try again? We'll be happy to add you to the early adopters program. If you still face any problems, please let us know.

-Darshan

Thursday, August 29, 2013 5:52 AM