none
Nitrod00rmass RRS feed

• General discussion

• Heres a program  ZRZ479

If you get the lotto numbers please post a screen shoot .

thanks to 
    FremyCompany Answ for the screen shoot help.
    • Changed type Kniggles Friday, July 3, 2009 6:26 PM found out how to change it
    • Edited by Kniggles Wednesday, July 8, 2009 12:42 AM
    Wednesday, July 1, 2009 5:29 PM

All replies

• I like the dashed turtle lines.  Try using GraphicsWindow.PenColor and GraphicsWindow.PenWidth to alter the Turtle trail colour and width.

A couple of mods - uploaded as ZRZ479-0

1] Background is gray so we can see the black buttons (not on a black background) unless this was the intention?

2] Redraw the buttons when the picture is drawn so we can see the buttons again (using a subroutine)

3] If the turtle goes off-screen, then reposition in the centre of the GraphicsWindow
    Thursday, July 2, 2009 8:33 PM
  • I like the dashed turtle lines.  Try using GraphicsWindow.PenColor and GraphicsWindow.PenWidth to alter the Turtle trail colour and width.

A couple of mods - uploaded as ZRZ479-0

1] Background is gray so we can see the black buttons (not on a black background) unless this was the intention?

2] Redraw the buttons when the picture is drawn so we can see the buttons again (using a subroutine)

3] If the turtle goes off-screen, then reposition in the centre of the GraphicsWindow

thanks very much litdev for running the program,

ans-
    1 this was the intention, to see if my rediculously complicated & obscure clues worked out.

also after i been playing with it a while i thought it could be devloped into a text game setting , that way every scenario stands a good chance of being unique before mr turtle landded. 

the program was devloped to see if the "random.pic" had any psychic powers as i was hopping that the turtle trail would box in sum symbollization to what you were thinkking,  and to see if i could get sum help picking the lotto numbers , insteed of looking for a proper jobs we could use sum of that az a prize fund for a text adventure 

been looking at your wbf 666 az a sort of tom tom to it was hopping me farther was gona help since i was his idea in the first place , all i wantted to do was make up card games .

thanks again Litdev.
    Thursday, July 2, 2009 9:28 PM
  • I didn't quite get it to start with - the clues went over my head.  I am now just a little closer to you wavelength and I prefer your version to my mods.
    Thursday, July 2, 2009 10:09 PM

• I like it better than the reset button i was thinkking about,
    Would of been kewl if turtle had landded on the flash. is allmost like a cheat to the game.
    . please dont tell anyone that the enter box from the pic above is  A clickaball ,
    thanks OrfuLLy.
    Thursday, July 2, 2009 11:07 PM