none
Selection highlighting disappears from a RFT Control Content RRS feed

• Question

• I'm struggling to find the problem in my code that causes the selection highlighting to dissapear just after a piece of code is executed. The selection moves correctly but I can't see it, neither the cursor.

I was thinking the culprit could be my routine with the text in the Content Control or my App class with SelectionChange modified. But suddenly I run into this post that suggest a bug in Word 2013. I tried my code in Word 2007 and it runs smothly. I tried to apply ScreenRefresh in my Word 2013 with no success.

Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks, Lauro

Wednesday, November 9, 2016 7:47 PM

All replies

• Hi Lauro,

>> I'm struggling to find the problem in my code that causes the selection highlighting to dissapear just after a piece of code is executed.

Could you share us which code you used? A simple demo which could reproduce your issue would be much helpful, and then we could try to reproduce your issue.

Best Regards,

Edward

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, November 11, 2016 8:50 AM