480* 800 WVGA Device has shown Extra space on Application..How can I Resolve this..? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi..All,

I was developed windows mobile 6.1 Application.. I Installed it on Windows mobile 6.5.. That device is little bit longer(HTC).
    But, Application work half of the device remaining part is shown an white..? I dont know why it occurs..
    That correspoding emulator is 480*800 WVGA Emulator it was too large..
    how can I solve the problem.. Its very urgent..

Eagerly waiting for the reply

Thanks in Advance,
    Bharathi :-)
    Saturday, December 26, 2009 9:09 AM

Answers

• If you install the Windows Mobile 6.5 resource kit then there is a WVGA 6.5 emulator available.

It takes all the running you can do to stay in one place.If you want to get somewhere else,you must try to run at least twice as fast as that.
    • Marked as answer by warrentang Thursday, December 31, 2009 2:51 AM
    Sunday, December 27, 2009 9:35 PM

All replies

• If you make use of anchoring and docking then your UI will be able to adjust to various resolutions and orientations.

You may want to watch this webcast on adaptable applications.

http://msevents.microsoft.com/CUI/WebCastEventDetails.aspx?EventID=1032389190&EventCategory=5&culture=en-US&CountryCode=US
    It takes all the running you can do to stay in one place.If you want to get somewhere else,you must try to run at least twice as fast as that.
    Saturday, December 26, 2009 1:54 PM
  • Hi..Johnson.

Thanks...! I saw the video. But In that video does not contain the any information regarding 480*800 WVGA Emulator..

Is there any other option..!

Its very urgent..

Eagerly waiting for the reply,

Thanks in Advance, Bharathi :-)
    Sunday, December 27, 2009 9:32 PM
  • If you install the Windows Mobile 6.5 resource kit then there is a WVGA 6.5 emulator available.

• Marked as answer by warrentang Thursday, December 31, 2009 2:51 AM
    Sunday, December 27, 2009 9:35 PM
  • Hi. Johnson..!

Thanks...! ya I downloaded 6.5 Professional and Standard Tool kit from microsoft site. In that WVGA Emulator is Available (480*800).

And the Device is HTC HD2..

Thanks in Advance, Bharathi :-)
    Sunday, December 27, 2009 9:39 PM