Load test result RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

This is Mukul. In a web test i perform 10 actions. I want to test load of those 10 actions(single web test).But i want that results of that 10 actions should save seperately. How can i do that. Please tell me the process.(gismukul@gmail.com)

Thanks.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009 6:04 PM

Answers

• Hello Mukul,

As I know, you may extract the web test to small separate web tests and add each one to a separate load test, then you will get the load test result separately.

You may refer to the following article about how to extract a web test:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb385834.aspx
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Send us any feedback you have about the help from MSFT at fbmsdn@microsoft.com.
    Friday, December 25, 2009 5:58 AM

All replies

• Hello Mukul,

As I know, you may extract the web test to small separate web tests and add each one to a separate load test, then you will get the load test result separately.

You may refer to the following article about how to extract a web test:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb385834.aspx
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Send us any feedback you have about the help from MSFT at fbmsdn@microsoft.com.
    Friday, December 25, 2009 5:58 AM
  • Edwer,

That is fine. Then My Question is
    Suppose There are 3 actions i need to perform in a web based application, i.e 1. Login, 2. Editing and 3. Logout.

What i understand, in Load testing, these  3 steps are being executed at a glance as recorded and the response time it shows in result is the time of all 3 steps included.

But in case of web application (load testing) in Editing only, is it possible to record and run the script or the steps where , in result response time does not include log in/out time, so that I can have the exact response time for editing only?

Hope i am Clear. Please suggest/advice.

-Regards, Mukul,  [Mobile:-+91-9810231483]

Wednesday, December 30, 2009 11:41 AM