none
windows 7, problem RRS feed

• Question

• I recently installed a Lexmark 3600-4600 printer that is wireless.
    During the download, I got a message "Required System Software not installed". It says Version2.0 is required. I went to your download site, ran it, then was told It was not needed. Now, everytime I start or restart I get that message. I need to know how to HIDE it. Please help.
    Saturday, October 2, 2010 11:21 PM

Answers

All replies

• I Tried the fixes everyone had said to try, even the scannow, which said I had no irregularities, I don't think there is a problem with net2, I think I could hide the message box that pops everytime I start or restart. How do I hide it?
    Sunday, October 3, 2010 12:13 AM
  • Was your post supposed to be part of another thread?

If not, please tell us what you are trying to fix, and what symptoms/error messages you are seeing. What is the message box you want to hide?

Sunday, October 3, 2010 2:35 PM
  • If you are referring to .NET Framework 2.0, it was installed as part of Windows 7.

It sounds like you may be trying to install software for your Lexmark printer that is obsolete. I suggest that you contact Lexmark technical support to see if they can supply a version of the software that is Win 7 compatible.

http://support.lexmark.com/index?page=home&userlocale=EN_US&locale=en&segment=SUPPORT

Sunday, October 3, 2010 2:40 PM