none
Reason: This is a Loop RRS feed

• Question

• I am not new to BizTalk and i know my way around. I have even done some EDI but this is the first time i have to build a schema from scratch.

I have tried to do so and i have all my segments and stuff set up but now when i submit a document i get an error like the message below :

Event Type: Error
    Event Source: BizTalk Server 2006
    Event Category: BizTalk Server 2006
    Event ID: 5719
    Date:  12/10/2009
    Time:  8:28:37 AM
    User:  N/A
    Computer: BA34O
    Description:
    There was a failure executing the receive pipeline: "FH.CCE.CCX.Pipelines.Pipelines.LB_EDI_Receive_Pipeline, FH.CCE.CCX.Pipelines, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=de67c0293fff6230" Source: "EDI disassembler" Receive Port: "FH.CCE.CCX.PS.EDI_LOOPBACK" URI: "D:\SVBA\FH.CE.ESB\FH.CCE.CCX.PS.LOOPBACK_FILE\EDI\*.EDI" Reason: This is a Loop

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

I really don't know what thi smeans and googling for it doesn't give me a lot of help either is there anybody who knows what could be wrong....

Well0549 Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread
    Thursday, December 10, 2009 8:38 AM

Answers

• I don't know what i did but the problem has gone away. It probably had something to do with how i defined my document.
    It seems to parse now so all my problems are gone.

Moderator you can close this question
    Well0549 Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread
    Friday, December 11, 2009 1:14 PM

All replies

• You could use pipeline tools to debug this and maybe to get more information on the error itself.
    More on this: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa547988(BTS.10).aspx

HTH,
    Jozsef

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Thursday, December 10, 2009 12:16 PM
  • Have you tried just doing a 'validate instance' from within VS rather than running this in a pipeline?

Thursday, December 10, 2009 7:39 PM
  • I don't know what i did but the problem has gone away. It probably had something to do with how i defined my document.
    It seems to parse now so all my problems are gone.

Moderator you can close this question
    Friday, December 11, 2009 1:14 PM