The following forum(s) are migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview): Azure App Service - Web Apps!

Ask new questions on Microsoft Q&A (Preview).
Interact with existing posts until December 13, 2019, after which content will be closed to all new and existing posts.

Learn More

none
Deploying a Web Site with multiple solutions to Azure RRS feed

• Question

• All:

Can someone please provide me the steps to deploy a .Net Core Web Application with multiple projects to Azure? I have been unable to find a specific information for this process.

Thanks in advance.

Mark L Cole

Tuesday, April 10, 2018 3:41 PM

All replies

• Is this related to Azure Functions?
    Tuesday, April 10, 2018 7:57 PM
  • Sorry, I posted this in the wrong area of the site

Mark L Cole

Tuesday, April 10, 2018 8:28 PM
  • All:

I have created a .Net 2.0 web app solution with multiple projects - one for each general function - and I would like to deploy the solution containing all three projects to Azure. Can someone please provide me the general steps for the solution deployment.

Thanks in advance.

Mark L Cole

• Merged by Zahid Faroq Wednesday, April 11, 2018 3:00 AM Same query and same customer
    Tuesday, April 10, 2018 8:31 PM
  • Hello,

To deploy multiple .Net Core Web projects in same solution to multiple Azure App services have a try to use below code and see if it helps,

Add-AzureAccount

$websitesName = @('WebAppName1','WebAppName2') # website name
    foreach ($name in $websitesName)
    {
      Publish-AzureWebsiteProject -Name $name -Package  'C:\Tom\netcoreApp.zip'  # package
    }

For more information on Publish-AzureWebsiteProject you may refer to this link.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If this answer was helpful, click “Mark as Answer” or Up-Vote. To provide additional feedback on your forum experience, click here

• Proposed as answer by Zahid Faroq Wednesday, April 11, 2018 3:59 AM
    Wednesday, April 11, 2018 3:59 AM
  • Zahid:

Let me rephrase my question. I have a single solution that is one Azure web site. That single solution contains 3 separate projects for data, domain, and UI portions of the single website. How do I deploy the solution with all three projects to one single Azure Web site/Application?

Thanks in advance.

Mark L Cole

• Edited by Coltrane22 Thursday, April 12, 2018 1:07 AM
    Thursday, April 12, 2018 1:06 AM
  • Refer to this link for more details and step by step process on provision and deploy multiple websites from your cloud deployment.

Reference : How to Deploy Multiple Apps on Azure WebApps

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If this answer was helpful, click “Mark as Answer” or Up-Vote. To provide additional feedback on your forum experience, click here

• Proposed as answer by Zahid Faroq Thursday, April 12, 2018 8:07 AM
    Thursday, April 12, 2018 8:07 AM
  • Hey Coltrane22,

Checking in to see if the above answer helped Answer your question. Let me know if there are still any additional issues I can help with.
    Tuesday, April 17, 2018 9:02 AM
  • Zahid:

Thanks, my question was answered.

Mark L Cole

Thursday, April 19, 2018 8:41 PM