none
Tabbing in UserForm causing the Developer ToolBox to Appear RRS feed

• Question

• I created a UserForm in Excel that the user accesses through a icon on a Worksheet.  The UserForm only contains about half a page of instructions with images and one button to close the UserForm (the only element with TabStop turned on).  Pressing tab after focus is set to the close button causes the Developer ToolBox to appear and so does closing the UserForm.  Also, the VBA project is password protected--the ToolBox will appear whether or not I have unlocked the project--and design mode is turned off.

The code to open and close this particular UserForm is very simple.  The only commands are "helpPopUp1.Show" and "Unload Me"

The Workbook includes 5 other UserForms with TabStop enabled and this does not happen with any of them.  It's the first time that I have encountered this issue and I am not really sure where to begin with fixing it.  The only things that I have tried is saving the file under a different name and restarting Excel, but neither worked.

Any help that can be provided would be appreciated!

Friday, September 1, 2017 6:44 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Please share your Excel file via cloud storage such as OneDrive, Dropbox, etc.
    It would help us who want to help you.

Regards,

Ashidacchi

Saturday, September 2, 2017 8:31 PM