none
How can I redirect a user to an Office 365 contact page? RRS feed

• Question

• Anyone know how I can redirect a user to an Office 365 contact page? I have the Exchange object ID from exchange web services. I can do this in the desktop Outlook app easily, but want to do this on the web. I would rather not have to consume all the contact information and build my own contact page.

James

Monday, September 14, 2015 7:51 PM

All replies

• I found a property that is supposed to give me the URL for the specific OWA contact page.  However, it doesn't work well. The property is called: WebClientReadFormQueryString.  When I get this value (via EWSeditor) and try to browse to it I get a blank page.   Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Thursday, September 17, 2015 7:21 PM
  • bump
    Tuesday, September 22, 2015 9:20 PM
  • What value do you get for WebClientReadFormQueryString?

Michael | Microsoft Exchange Developer Content

The Exchange Development Forum Guide has useful information for using the Exchange Development Forum.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Thursday, September 24, 2015 12:16 AM
  • Here is the value I see with EWSeditor:

https://outlook.office365.com/owa/?ItemID=AAMkADdlOGIyNDRlLTk4MzYtNDAxYS1hNGYwLTc2MmEzNGRmODVhMgBGAAAAAABVwQGPdmFaSbQeii3C3MC8BwDUaDST7mKfRqsiPKnTd29qAAYuHYyxAAC0ApAvRVijRaOEZWJJw8N1AABX6xYBAAA%3D&exvsurl=1&viewmodel=PersonaCardViewModelFactory

Sorry for the late reply, have been working on other things, but this feature is still wanted... Thanks!

Friday, October 9, 2015 4:02 PM
  • bump
    Friday, December 18, 2015 7:14 PM