none
Expired Subscription RRS feed

All replies

• How can i get product key from expire subscription.

Dear Bijayan Bhattarai,

It depends on your subscription Channel.

Please let me know how you have obtained the Visual Studio Subscription.

Thanks,
    prathaprabhu

If my reply is useful please mark it as answered as it help other users with the same query. I am a Microsoft Partner, MVP and MCC and I want to become One Day Microsoft CEO. https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/237697e9-8504-4686-a19b-642cb3fd7393/how-to-contact-visual-studio-subscription-support-step-by-step-tutorial-w-screenshots?forum=msdnfeedback https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/64b37019-90cf-4633-a4c6-349512c33427/activating-subscription-with-work-email-and-subscription-id?forum=msdnfeedback

Tuesday, December 26, 2017 11:08 PM
  • I have the same problem. I used to have MSDN (as a former employee) and I discovered I no longer have access because I had to rebuild my Windows 10 computer and now I am being prompted for Windows 10 and Office 2013/16 product keys. I no longer have access to these product keys. This makes me want to replace all MSFT software with open source. Any suggestions? Thanks.
    Wednesday, December 27, 2017 2:36 PM
  • <g class="gr_ gr_5 gr-alert gr_tiny gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling multiReplace" data-gr-id="5" id="5">i</g> got this when <g class="gr_ gr_18 gr-alert gr_tiny gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling multiReplace" data-gr-id="18" id="18">i</g> was Microsoft Student Partner MSP.

Please help

How can <g class="gr_ gr_118 gr-alert gr_tiny gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling multiReplace" data-gr-id="118" id="118">i</g> get product key from <g class="gr_ gr_116 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim Grammar multiReplace" data-gr-id="116" id="116">expire</g> <g class="gr_ gr_117 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim Punctuation multiReplace" data-gr-id="117" id="117">subscription.</g>

Sunday, April 1, 2018 4:50 AM