none
when connecting sharepoint 2010 calendar to outlook 2013 in outlook it is read only. how do we make it read/write in outlook 2013 RRS feed

• Question

•  I can connect a calendar that I have full control to in outlook 2010 and have read/write permissions in outlook but if I connect the same calendar in outlook 2013 I only get Read permission. so I am not able to write anything on my calendar. any suggestions on this
    Saturday, October 12, 2013 11:29 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Thank you for posting in MSDN forum.

Since this issue is more related to SharePoint, I recommend you to repost your question on SharePoint 2010 - General Discussions and Questions forum for more effective responses.

Thank you for your understanding.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, October 18, 2013 1:53 AM

All replies

• It seems you have no permission to write.

Have you got a prompt to input account and password?

Tuesday, October 15, 2013 10:08 AM
  • Hi,

Thank you for posting in MSDN forum.

Since this issue is more related to SharePoint, I recommend you to repost your question on SharePoint 2010 - General Discussions and Questions forum for more effective responses.

Thank you for your understanding.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, October 18, 2013 1:53 AM