welcome mail error 5.6.0 RRS feed

• Question

• send welcome mail failed。There is no problem in my testing environment, the formal environment fails.

why?

Monday, October 15, 2018 9:44 AM

All replies

• Hi zhouxf0000,

Are you enable “Defer the message if rule processing doesn't complete” option? 

If you set a transport rule or spam filtering, you might will get this error message.

I suggest you fix issue use the below steps:

• Password-protect the message before you send it.

• Disable the “Defer the message if rule processing doesn't complete” option in the transport rule. Be aware that this option may be set on any rule in the rules list. For more info about how to modify transport rules in Exchange Online, see Manage transport rules.

• Review the message itself (obtain it if you are troubleshooting for someone else) and obtain a message trace to see if that provides additional insight.

For more information, you could reference this link:

Regards,

Alina

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread.

Tuesday, October 16, 2018 2:03 AM
  • Hi,Alina Li。This option is not set.

Tuesday, October 16, 2018 4:46 AM
  • Did you do check with first and third step?

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread.

Tuesday, October 16, 2018 5:32 AM
  • How do I check it?
    Tuesday, October 16, 2018 5:58 AM
  • You could refer to these links:

How to Password Protect an Email

Run a Message Trace and View Results

Tuesday, October 16, 2018 6:08 AM
  • The problem remains, I tried, and both the new user and the enabled user would report this error, but the mailbox would be enabled, just to send a warning when the script was invoked.
    The directory permissions to store welcome mail templates are everyone. The same script and mail template are normal in my test environment. Why? Why?
    Wednesday, October 17, 2018 9:30 AM