none
I keep getting an unhandled exception 'System.BadImageFormatException' every time I try to run the face Tracking sample RRS feed

• General discussion

• if (this.trackedSkeletons.TryGetValue(skeleton.TrackingId, out skeletonFaceTracker))
                            {
                               skeletonFaceTracker.OnFrameReady(this.Kinect, colorImageFormat, colorImage, depthImageFormat, depthImage,

skeleton);
                                skeletonFaceTracker.LastTrackedFrame = skeletonFrame.FrameNumber;
                            }

For some reason the OnFrameReady method keeps throwing this exception 

"An unhandled exception of type 'System.BadImageFormatException' occurred in FaceTrackingBasics.exe

Additional information: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Kinect.Toolkit.FaceTracking, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format."

I need help

Tuesday, July 24, 2012 2:16 PM

All replies

• In the Configuration manager change the build settings to x86 architecture when you about to compile mate then only it works and make sure you added those facetrackdata.dll from the kinect sdk\x86 folder to your project .

cheers 

Wednesday, August 1, 2012 8:48 AM