none
?..IsWorkStationLocked RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, to lock PC...

Public Declare Function Sys_LockWorkStation Lib "user32.dll" Alias "LockWorkStation" () As Long

Is there some check , IsWorkStationLocked() ?iconfused.gif

dBase,FoxPro,MS Access 2003,(2010=Not rec.),Office 2010+ACC.2013 ,Symbian C++, AC.2013.SystemResource.GetCurrentFreeSize=?

Friday, October 23, 2015 1:13 PM

Answers

• Hi PACALA_BA,

>>Is there some check , IsWorkStationLocked()

Did you mean you want to check whether the Work station is locked? This forum is for Developer discussions and questions involving Microsoft Access, I think there is no Access object model to achieve your requirement, it seems you need to use system function. I made a research about this, and the link below might be useful to you:

#determine if workstation is lock
    https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/60be9287-2fb8-4abd-a980-e9a185751682/determine-if-workstation-is-lock?forum=Vsexpressvb

Best Regards,

Edward 

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Marked as answer by PACALA_BA Monday, October 26, 2015 10:31 AM
    Monday, October 26, 2015 1:43 AM

All replies

• Hi PACALA_BA,

>>Is there some check , IsWorkStationLocked()

Did you mean you want to check whether the Work station is locked? This forum is for Developer discussions and questions involving Microsoft Access, I think there is no Access object model to achieve your requirement, it seems you need to use system function. I made a research about this, and the link below might be useful to you:

#determine if workstation is lock
    https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/60be9287-2fb8-4abd-a980-e9a185751682/determine-if-workstation-is-lock?forum=Vsexpressvb

Best Regards,

Edward 

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Marked as answer by PACALA_BA Monday, October 26, 2015 10:31 AM
    Monday, October 26, 2015 1:43 AM
  • Hi, thanks, exactly OK

Public Declare Function SYS_PC_GetTimeFromLogon Lib "kernel32" Alias "GetTickCount" () As Long

'Retrieves the number of milliseconds that have elapsed since the system was started, up to 49.7 days.

dBase,FoxPro,MS Access 2003,(2010=Not rec.),Office 2010+ACC.2013 ,Symbian C++, AC.2013.SystemResource.GetCurrentFreeSize=?

Monday, October 26, 2015 10:32 AM