none
Why can't I reply? I ask a question and there is a response but none of the links work. It is on IE and there aren't any settings to disable links. RRS feed

• Question

• I ask a question and there is a response but none of the links work.  It is on IE and there aren't any settings to disable links.
    Tuesday, May 16, 2017 5:31 PM

All replies

• If someone replied to your question with links that are not hyperlinked (they don't work when you click them), copy the url (the web address) and paste into your browser. Then the browser will go to the web address.

This happens often in the forums. In fact, users with no points cannot include links in their posts, until their accounts are verified. Other users with points don't realize you need to make a link "live", using the hyperlink button (looks like the link of a chain)in the forum editor.

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

Tuesday, May 16, 2017 11:00 PM
  • Hi TerryFS,

we got some feedbacks from other users regarding this issue.

we will submit the feedback to the relevant team to look in to this issue.

if there is something wrong then they will try to fix it as soon as possible.

this forum only handles the issues regarding Access Development issues.

so your above question is not related with this forum.

for better support and solution for your issue, I suggest you to post your question in forum below.

Suggestions and Feedback for the Forums

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards

Deepak

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, May 17, 2017 1:34 AM
  • It works tonight but then I'm on a different computer on a different network.  I'm curious if it isn't something in the other network.
    Wednesday, May 17, 2017 1:40 AM
  • Hi TerryFS,

I can understand your problem but we are not aware about this issue and we don't have any information regarding this issue.

As this issue is not related with the topic of this forum.

so you can only get information on this issue in forum I mentioned in my previous response.

you can ask the same question there.

Regards

Deepak

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, May 17, 2017 1:46 AM