Azure Application Proxy RRS feed

• Question

• Hi There,

We are planning to publish and authenticating on-premises J2EE application(JDK1.7 + JBoss 6.1.0) via azure app proxy. The user will be authenticated with on-premises AD (Windows 2012)

We have found this link "https://azure.microsoft.com/en-in/resources/samples/active-directory-java-webapp-openidconnect/"

Please let us know this is the right approach or any better straight forward approach.

The other options we have already tried and got stuck are as below.

We have created Enterprise Application in azure AD and setting of this application we have selected integrated windows auth(IWA) for Single sign-on option. we have configured app proxy in this and pre-authentication set to AAD and internal URL is my java based web application URL.

On other side AAD connector is install with federation as ADFS(Custom install).

Now the flow is : when we hit User access URL(URL for enterprise application) it challenge for domain verification and after successful verification it redirect to my on-premises AD form. after successful authentication to ADFS it again redirects app proxy(SAML response) and app proxy redirect to my web app with some token named "authorizationNegotiate".

Can anyone confirm, if this is the access token? If so, we haven't found any lib to decode this.

Any help in this direction would be of a great help.

Thanking you in advance,

Regards,

TFS Queries

Thursday, September 27, 2018 4:15 AM

All replies