Navigating off a combobox item? RRS feed

• Question

• I saw an earlier thread on this, but the proposed solution does not seem to work for me. That is, if I add a Navigation action to a combobox item, whether I set the event to a mouse event or a selected event, it doesn't go to the target screen.

Am I missing something simple? (wouldn't be the first time!) Seems like it should be straightforward.

Thanks,

Tom

Monday, November 1, 2010 3:17 PM

All replies

• I have not used a combobox item, but have used the same process for a ListBoxItem with fairly consistent success. The same works for buttons. I've even similated a context menu with an ActivateStateAction which displays the list box, and then pick an item from the list box.

My issue is sometimes the navigation goes to the window specified, and then goes to the next window in the map, which is very frustrating. So look out for that issue.

Mark

<ListBoxItem x:Name="Details_LI" Content="Details" Margin="0" Style="{StaticResource ListBoxItem-Sketch}" FontSize="13.333">
      <i:Interaction.Triggers>
        <i:EventTrigger EventName="GotFocus">
          <pi:NavigateToScreenAction TargetScreen="LoanSetupScreens.Loan_Options___Browse"/>
        </i:EventTrigger>
      </i:Interaction.Triggers>
    </ListBoxItem>

Tuesday, November 2, 2010 4:58 PM