none
How Time Series Insights fits into Azure IoT reference Architecture? Is it mature? RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hi all,
    for a customer project I need to design an IoT solution and would like to use the Azure Services to built it.
    I'm studying the "Azure IoT reference architecture":

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/architecture/reference-architectures/iot/

but it's definitely not clear to me how the service "Time Series Insight" fits into this architecture. Is it a new service not yet integrated in the architecture? Should I be careful using it because it could change in the near future?

My customer's IoT application is basically a remote monitoring one, with a dashboard daily/monthly alarms, monthly/yearly automatic data export to .csv and  10 years of data retention. It must also be open to be integrated with other solutions like customer CRM or SAP.
    I know it's impossible to predict the cloud services evolution, but in this application I want to design a solution that will be the as "stable" as possible and avoid to test new services if not needed.

What do you think?

Sunday, March 3, 2019 7:48 AM

All replies