Add watermark image to JPG image RRS feed

• Question

• User1156234702 posted

Hi all,

I'm working on a new ASP.NET applications. I want to be able to import my JPG pictures into this application and during this 'import process' I want to be able to add a copyright image (yes, another image - not just plain text) over the top of it and store the new image (ie combined picture + copyright image) into a new JPG file so that the picture stored and displayed has the copyright.

<?xml:namespace prefix = o /><o:p>Has anyone got any starting points (namespace/classes) that I can get reading about. </o:p><o:p>Or even better some links to exmple code?</o:p><o:p>Thanks in advance,</o:p>
    Thursday, August 30, 2007 9:01 AM

Answers

• User300685930 posted

I don't know of any references, but here are what I think the steps would be.

1.  FileUpload control of course

2.  get the bytes of the image into a memorystream

3.  load the byte (or memorystream)  into a bitmap

4.  do your gdi stuff with bitmap (DrawImage(... I would think)

5.  Store the image.

Hi all,

I'm working on a new ASP.NET applications. I want to be able to import my JPG pictures into this application and during this 'import process' I want to be able to add a copyright image (yes, another image - not just plain text) over the top of it and store the new image (ie combined picture + copyright image) into a new JPG file so that the picture stored and displayed has the copyright.

Has anyone got any starting points (namespace/classes) that I can get reading about. Or even better some links to exmple code?Thanks in advance,
    • Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Thursday, August 30, 2007 9:39 AM