none
WCF-HTTP adapter RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,
    we have one generic orchestration which earlier used to send to JDE using wse adapter now we want to send same messages to a .net webservice, I was wondering if I can use WCF-http port for this, how to set BTS operation in my case, writing custom pipeline might not solve this issue as I dont want to bring down interface for any new webmethod.

please advice

thanks
    KiranMP
    • Moved by Ben Cline1Moderator Tuesday, June 23, 2009 4:12 PM Related to adapters (From:BizTalk Server General)
    Tuesday, June 23, 2009 11:44 AM

Answers

• The basicHttp binding can interop with a WSE web service. You might keep the WSE web service in place and use WCF-basicHttp on the BizTalk side. You might need to build a local WCF service on the BizTalk server that calls the WSE web service and then outputs the data to disk or puts the message into BizTalk. You could pass the data through the local service if you set an OperationContract(Action="*") so that all Xml data passed to the WCF service can just go through one method.

Thanks,
    If this answers your question, please use the "Answer" button to say so | Ben Cline
    Friday, June 26, 2009 8:40 AM