How to get mailbox count? RRS feed

• Question

• I am unfilimar to the wlm sdk, so i would just like a bit of help on how to get a mailbox count (e.g) 12 unread emails) and also message content of the first message.  in my application

I want to use it ideally in a javascript or html area. Any help would be apprecriated, im quite new to this!

Professional In Computing - Please Contact for Help. Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Sunday, June 19, 2011 9:51 PM

Answers

• I am unfilimar to the wlm sdk, so i would just like a bit of help on how to get a mailbox count (e.g) 12 unread emails) and also message content of the first message.  in my application

I want to use it ideally in a javascript or html area. Any help would be apprecriated, im quite new to this!

Professional In Computing - Please Contact for Help. Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

You can get this information if your website uses the Messenger Web Toolkit, see http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/microsoft.live.messenger.mailbox.inboxunreadcount.aspx

There is no supported mechanism to do this using just REST APIs currently. 

Monday, June 20, 2011 11:04 AM