none
How to Clear the focus of Action Pane Control and set back the focus to Excel Sheet ....? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi..! (Apologize me for my bad English)

I am currently developing an Excel Workbook using Microsoft Visual Studio. On my project I use a document Action Pane with one button to add A row of ActiveSheet ListObject.

So I have a custom control with one Button (to add a row of ListObject in ActiveSheet) and I add that custom control to Document Action Pane.

I write C# code to add a new row to a ListObject (in Excel it is a table) and handle that code on Button1_Click method (Button1 is on Document Action Pane). When I click Button1 on Document Action Pane, my ListObject on current ActiveSheet row added - so the code work perfectly. But the problem is after I click Button1, the Button1 control got focused, and since Button1 is focused, anything I type on my keyboard only effect the Button1 not the current ActiveSheet. What I want to do is to be able to type something on my ActiveSheet after I click the Button1 on Document Action Pane.

So, my question is : How to move focus from Action Pane control back to currently ActiveSheet cell......?

Thanks Before.....!

Monday, October 19, 2015 12:34 AM

Answers

All replies