How to make a Setup-project RRS feed

• Question

• Hello

I hope this is the correct place to ask the question although I'm not sure.

My problem is that I've got a WCF-project in which I've added a console-project to. Beside of that I've got an aspx-page in the qcf-project. My question is how do I make a web-setup containing all the stated projects?
    In the virtual directory of the wcf-service I've added a directory in which there's several files and directories to which there're some links to from the aspx-page inside the wcf-service.
    I would like to include those files and directories to the web setup, too. But when I try to make a new project->web setup, I'm not sure how and if the files in the virtual directory are added. And I'm not sure if I do everything ok. Last time I tried I got the error that there wasn't enough free space on the drive. And I've got about 600MB.

The errors I get during compilation are:
    -Unable to find dependency "WCFSERVICE2" (Signature=('null') Version=('1.0.0.0') of assembly ProjectVer1.exe
    -Unable to find dependency "AXINTEROP.OCTAGAXLIB" (Signature=('null') Version=('2.2013.0.0') of assembly ProjectVer1.exe
    -Unable to find dependency "CONSOLEAPPLICATION1" (Signature=('null') Version=('1.0.0.0') of assembly ProjectVer1.exe
    -Invalid languagecharacters in property 'Manufacturer'
    -Invalid languagecharacters in property 'Authorer'

I've got no idea of how to solve this...
    I'll be very glad to recieve any help.
    Tuesday, December 9, 2008 8:14 PM

All replies

• Ah, it looks, like that I only had to change the "Author"- and the "Manufacturer"-settings. For some reason these fields were filled with strange letters. And now the project can compile.
    Wednesday, December 10, 2008 11:19 AM