none
text box and button visual change RRS feed

• Question

• Does someone know how I can change my button, I put an image on it, but the ugly grey shape is still behind it. And does someone know how I can change the visual look of text boxes like you can see for example with a steam login text <g class="gr_ gr_237 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim Punctuation multiReplace" data-gr-id="237" id="237">box.</g>

Friday, October 20, 2017 9:43 PM

All replies

• Hi CodeWurm,

To enable us to help you better, you need to provide the further details about your environment and situation.
    Visual Studio version, type of application, etc.  and how you define your button.
    Regards,

Ashidacchi

Friday, October 20, 2017 10:30 PM
  • I'm using Visual Studio 2017 and I'm making windows form application. The only thing I know now is to remove the grey frame of the form and give it your own background layout.

I also want to do that with a button and text box, when you click on the button you can put an image on it, but you can still see the grey layout behind your chosen image, how can I remove that. The problem with a textbox is is that you cannot change the layout, you cant pick an image or something, only change the inside color.

• Edited by CodeWurm Saturday, October 21, 2017 5:50 PM
    Saturday, October 21, 2017 5:49 PM
  • Hi CodeWurn,

I'm afraid we cannot put an image on a TextBox, and can change BackColor/ForeColor etc. 
    We can put an image on a Button as Image or BackgroundImage.

Anyway, please watch and examine Properties of TextBox/Button in form Designer.
    You can see what you can do.

Regards,

Ashidacchi

Sunday, October 22, 2017 1:03 AM