[UWP]How to differentiate between single finger and two finger swipe- UWP RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

We are building a uwp app. We are using a flipview inside a pivot item. I want the flipview items to change when I use one finger to swipe and when I use two fingers I want the pivot item to change. How can I handle this behaviour in an uwp app? How can I capture when the user uses one finger and when he uses two fingers?

Thanks.

Monday, February 22, 2016 1:25 PM

Answers

• Hi shivaniK,

>>”How can I capture when the user uses one finger and when he uses two fingers?”

I have found that Rob has replied a similar question in here. You could use pointer notifications to track multiple touch points.

Here’s MSDN document about “Quickstart: Pointers”, you could refer to it for details: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/apps/xaml/jj150606.aspx#create_the_ui

Best Regards,

Xavier Eoro

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, February 23, 2016 8:37 AM