need links to enterprise applications RRS feed

• Question

• User-1956403626 posted

Hi,

It wud be very helpful if i cud get links to enterprise application designs and codes. Can be of any language

Thanks in advance.

Thursday, February 7, 2013 11:00 PM

Answers

• User281315223 posted

I'm not sure if you are specifically interested in examples or bare-bone frameworks for designing Enterprise applications, but you may want to check out the following discussion on Stack Overflow :

Enterprise ASP.Net Architecture

The discussion features several examples and suggestions for laying out Enterprise applications that you could use to base your own upon.

You may also want to take a look at Microsoft's Patterns and Practices site, which covers best practices relating to designing all sorts of applications and has an area specifically for their Enterprise Library.

If you are looking for more code-centric examples, I would suggest visiting the open-source areas such as CodePlex or github to discover popular applications or more large-scale applications and downloading them and taking a look around

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Thursday, February 7, 2013 11:07 PM

All replies

• User281315223 posted

I'm not sure if you are specifically interested in examples or bare-bone frameworks for designing Enterprise applications, but you may want to check out the following discussion on Stack Overflow :

Enterprise ASP.Net Architecture

The discussion features several examples and suggestions for laying out Enterprise applications that you could use to base your own upon.

You may also want to take a look at Microsoft's Patterns and Practices site, which covers best practices relating to designing all sorts of applications and has an area specifically for their Enterprise Library.

If you are looking for more code-centric examples, I would suggest visiting the open-source areas such as CodePlex or github to discover popular applications or more large-scale applications and downloading them and taking a look around

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Thursday, February 7, 2013 11:07 PM
  • User-1956403626 posted

Thanks alot..

Sunday, February 10, 2013 10:45 PM