i has updated my phone on window 8.1 but still its running on old version RRS feed

• Question

• I had updated my phone Lumia 520 on window 8.1 but still my phone is running on old Version i.e on Lumia black platform.... Please help me out to solve This problem.
    Wednesday, July 2, 2014 10:27 AM

Answers

• There is not really much to do right now as the update has not yet been released. So each one of us here will only get the "your phone is up to date" at the moment until Nokia has finished Cyan and started to roll it out.

You need not be concerned right now. Once the update is released it will more likely than not install just fine.

Friday, July 4, 2014 10:53 AM

All replies

• Try to check for updates in settings again. Does it say your OS is up to date?
    Wednesday, July 2, 2014 11:37 AM
  • yes)

Thursday, July 3, 2014 3:44 AM
  • Does your phone have the Cortana app?

Can you screenshot and show us the version of the phone software?
    Friday, July 4, 2014 4:13 AM
  • He has installed the Developer Preview and his issue is that the Nokia portions of the Update are missing. This is normal as Nokia themselves have not yet received the OEM specific portions (e.g. Lumia Cyan).

This is the same situation as with anyone else who has upgraded to 8.1 on a Lumia phone. You will have to wait for Nokia to start the official rollout of their update. This is expected to start this month but officially there is no known date for it.

Friday, July 4, 2014 8:30 AM
  • Yaa ...oliver you are right ....but was I suppose to do now...plzzz solve my problem.... When I click ok check for new update its showing an error..... Some end with ....ee7 .... I thinks this is an error of datta connection ....but when I disable prievew for developper and then try its shows that my phone is uptodate..... Plzzz help me out.
    Friday, July 4, 2014 10:42 AM
  • There is not really much to do right now as the update has not yet been released. So each one of us here will only get the "your phone is up to date" at the moment until Nokia has finished Cyan and started to roll it out.

You need not be concerned right now. Once the update is released it will more likely than not install just fine.

Friday, July 4, 2014 10:53 AM