Implement Fault Contract with ECF services RRS feed

• Question

• Hello World

I need to add such kind of functionality with the help of i can check the network connectivity. Like if no network connection available then a waiting message will appear to recheck the connectivity after given time. 20 sec or else.

I tried to use Fault Contract but in vain....Please let me know how to bulid these kind of solutions in existing project. I am using Silverlight 5

Regards

Ravi Mittal

Friday, September 14, 2012 8:36 AM

Answers

All replies

• WCF RIA Services already implements a fault contract behind the scenes that you can't override, you can throw your own exception and supply a code though.

If you aren't using WCF RIA Services, you probably should reask your question in the web services forum (http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/silverlightweb/threads/).

Friday, September 14, 2012 10:18 AM
  • Thanks for reply sir

I am not using WCF RIA services in my project. I just used WCF Services so far. Please let know how to check the Service Connectivity :)

Monday, September 17, 2012 12:48 AM
  • I am not using WCF RIA services in my project. I just used WCF Services so far. Please let know how to check the Service Connectivity :)

As I said, check the other forum. This forums is specifically for WCF RIA Services so the people answering plain WCF questions may not be monitoring it very often.

Monday, September 17, 2012 10:45 AM