Very strange problem with Internet connection from mobile device RRS feed

• Question

• I've a Unitech mobile device, PA950, which uses Microsoft Pocket PC 4.2 OS.
    My PC has Windows Vista and I'm using WDMC 6.1
    I've setup mobile device to use internet. The connection settings in WDMC are set as This computer connects to: Automatic.
    Now the internet works ok the first time I setup it. If I disconnect my device from PC and reconnect it, the internet won't work. If I go to Connection Settings in WDMC and press OK without changing anything, it starts working again.. cant figure how this could happen ? tried with settings Work Network and Internet and playing with settings in mobile device too, but it is the same story - won't work unless I go to Connection Settings and press OK. Very strange stuff. 
    Any ideas how to solve this so I don't have to go and press Ok everytime I connect my device ?
    Monday, February 8, 2010 8:45 AM

Answers

• I've solved it I guess. 
    You must click Connect to device without setting up for Inet to work.
    I just plugged cable and thats all. Everything was working but not the internet.
    Thanks
    Thursday, February 11, 2010 9:54 AM

All replies

• Hi Regimantas Snieska,

It should be cache problem. When you press OK button, it refresh connection. I guess this is the problem.

Best regards,
    Guang-Ming Bian - MSFT
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help
    Wednesday, February 10, 2010 8:14 AM
  • Hello Guang-Ming,

Is there any way to automatically refresh it then? without doing the whole ritual
    Wednesday, February 10, 2010 8:31 AM
  • I've solved it I guess. 
    You must click Connect to device without setting up for Inet to work.
    I just plugged cable and thats all. Everything was working but not the internet.
    Thanks
    Thursday, February 11, 2010 9:54 AM